Who we are
Our website address is: http://queengwenevere.com/shop.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
By visiting queengwenevere.com/shop, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined, and you consent that we will collect and use your information in the following ways:
If you chose to make any purchases on queengwenevere.com, “Personal Information” is collected from you for name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not store any payment or credit card information, as we use a third party (paypal) to handle and process all monetary transactions.
queengwenevere.com/shop uses only technical, functional cookies, and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. The cookies are ONLY used when you choose to start a shopping cart order, in order to track the contents (items and quantities) of the shopping cart as you browse.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you visit this website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies, but please be aware that site functionality may be limited if you do so. Furthermore, you can also delete all information previously saved by clearing cookies and cache via the settings of your browser.
Purposes of Information Collection
Your information is collected for the following reasons:
Your data (if you have placed an order on this queengwenevere.com) will only be stored for up to four years, in order for the business to comply with legal and tax obligations.
- As needed to properly provide my Services to you, such as using your personal information to fulfill your orders, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- To be able to contact you via email if there are customer support concerns regarding an order.
- To send out a newsletter via my mailing list, only after you have provided your consent (which you may revoke at any time.)
- As necessary for the execution of agreements with you or to comply with any legal obligations.
Your data (if you have placed an order on queengwenevere.com) will only be stored for up to four years, in order for the business to comply with legal and tax obligations.
Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Sharing Your Data
queengwenevere.com will not share your data with third parties.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information on our Contact page.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as when we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Age of Consent
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age. Our website has no way of knowing the age of the visitors on this site; this responsibility falls on the users and visitors. If you are under the age of 13, please be sure you have your parent, guardian, or supervisor with you while you use this website.
Contacting Us and Withdrawing Consent